CampusConnect is Back in 2021: Here’s How to Register
We’re incredibly excited to announce that after a year off in 2020, CampusConnect will make its return October 18-21.
CampusConnect 2021 will be entirely virtual and free for all attendees.
We’re incredibly excited to announce that after a year off in 2020, CampusConnect will make its return October 18-21 – although, it will look a bit different than usual.
CampusConnect 2021 will be entirely virtual and free for all attendees. You’ll still be able to:
- Attend keynotes and learning sessions
- Get product updates, trainings, and behind-the-scenes news
- Connect with other higher ed professionals
To register for CampusConnect 2021, follow these steps:
- Visit the event landing page.
- Click the blue “Register” button in the upper right.
- Choose “Attendee Registration”.
- Select ticket quantity (if you’re registering for other people, make sure you have everyone’s name/email).
- Set up your “Ticket Buyer” account and create a unique, secure password for your Accelevents account. (Keep this info on hand – you’ll need to log in to manage your agenda and change ticket information.)
- Once your account is set up, enter the information for all attendees on your team (aka, the “Ticket Holders”).
- Click “Continue” to complete the process. You should receive a confirmation email shortly after!
Want to learn more about CampusConnect 2021? Visit the conference website. See you in October!