Creating a Cashless Business Office – A HEUG Partnership Webinar
Going cashless has been an increasingly popular way for business offices to streamline their processes and, with the effects of COVID-19, promote health and safety. In this web seminar, we explore the benefits of being a cashless business office – and what it would take for your institution to make the transition.
• Understand the concept of cashless Bursar’s office
• Explore the process of “going cashless,” including contactless options
• Learn how to create an effective implementation plan
• Identify the best ways to communicate the new processes to students and other constituents
- Maria Brown, Director, University Cashier’s Office, North Carolina State University
- Andy Bracciano, Technical Sales Engineer, Nelnet Campus Commerce