Facing Today’s New Norm in Higher Ed: Perspectives from the Business Office
The world of higher education has never gone through such drastic change in so little time. Many institutions have had to think on their feet and find creative ways to support their students — and adapt for the new normal.
In our June 2020 webinar series, we discussed higher ed leaders across the country have pivoted due to COVID-19. From the office of the president to business offices to technology teams and enrollment management — we heard from these leaders about their strategies to help prepare you for next semester (and beyond).
Perspectives from the Business Office featured the following panelists:
- Maria Brown, director, university cashier’s office, North Carolina State University
- Jared Church, associate director of university billing, University of California San Diego
- David Glezerman, MCE, retired assistant vice president and bursar, Temple University
- Tonya Helm, director of budget and student financial services, Oral Roberts University
- Jean Wolfgang, bursar, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh